Monday, April 7, 2014

It's General Conference Time

April 7, 2014


HII FAMILY!
I really dont have much time. News is I missed conference on Sunday because I was transfered. I was busy taking a bus ride of joy for 14 hours. So I am downloading the talks right now to listen to during the week. I am now in Gloria, Manaus. Its super hot and full of hills. My new companion is Sister Nina. She is from Bolivia and I absoulutely love her!! Also I am Senior companion. Woot woot.
It was great seeing Sister Rocha again today. She is still in Flores. We ran quickly to say hi to Patriarca and Tereza, Claudia, Rebecca and Nazare. I sure did love getting to see them again. (Except Tereza wasnt home. Send her my love over facebook!!)
It is amazing how attached I am to these people in such a short amount of time. Lislane cried her eyes out when she found out that I was being transferred. She walked an hour to the bus station Sunday morning to say goodbye. I cried a lot. I didnt want to leave, but am super excited with the oppourtunities that are here for me in Gloria. It is amazing how the Lord can change your personality. I LOVE MY MISSION AND LOVE THE SERVICE I AM DOING.
All in all it has been a busy past few days, full of love and tears and seeing lots of old friends. I am excited for all of the new ones I will make.
I really hope you all enjoyed General Conference for me! I really was sad when I got the call saturday morning where the Elders told me that I would be traveling on Sunday. mas tudo bem. :) I traveled with Elder Adams and Elder Brito. lol I am getting used to being the lone Sister while traveling.

I love Ryans desire to be obedient to the rules of the mission. He is such an example and I love reading about his adventures. Japan sounds like a beautiful place.
Good luck with all of your work this week! Give my love to the ward!!
I got a few cards from Christmas and Valentines day. Also I got a letter from Kirsten!!! :) :) Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. I have an ever growing pile of letters to send and now and even bigger one of letters I want to write. :) LOL. We were a little lazy in Vilhena and didnt take advantage of the post office... also there is that fact that we wanted the keep our money.  Some day I promise that I will send them.
I love the people I serve with all of my heart and I couldnt be happier with where I am!!  I am going to suffer so much in 9 months when I come home. I will be a sad, but joyful day. You should bring tissues to the airport with you, because I know that I will be crying.


LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sister Chatwin

... Proud of my brothers...... <3 and my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment