Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3, 2014

Mom and Dad,  

I definitely prefer coming back during the summer if possible. Especially seeing that I am in a different state right now, it would make things difficult if you were to come pick me up. :)  But then again, I will be back in school and I think I only get 1 week off during the semesters. But then again it is a whole week. 

It´s like you guys moved or something. Funny to think about all of the changes that can happen in a year and a half. New ward, new stake..    I am excited to see what it will be like. So where is our stake center now? Bartelseville??

As for adjusting  to the new area... its going good. This  area is really big  and we travel by onibus a lot. I love it here. It is super pretty and the weather is nice. 
All of the members are really trying to speak english, there is an irmao who served in the states, and one more who learned a little english while on his mission. This last irmao, i love his family. They are so much fun! He loves making american pancakes, and the sister that was here before me gave him some maple extract. I  was helping him make it one night and telling him about how you can put chocolate and fruit in the  pancakes. He got super excited. We are going to mark a night with him just to make breakfast food. My companion Sister Escobar is going to make homade torillas so we can  make breakfast burritos too. It will be a lot of fun!

It is super weird to think that I will be coming home soon. It is just unreal how fast time flies by.

Irmao David is a really fun person! He really likes to go biking. He passed us a reference once, and when I finally found the guy in his house, the first thing out of his mouth was, which one of you bikes? I said that I did a little, we tried to mark an appointment to come back and he tried to get us to biking with him, and just teach him during the bike ride. He was a vetrinarian, so he was hardly at home and that was the first and last time I talked with him. 

Sounds like you all had a blast at halloZOOween! Haha, I wish I could have been there. It would have been so much fun! I am exited to do fun things with you all again.  :) 

You will have to record the band show for me! I am excited to see it!
Tell Sterling to keep practicing a lot!!! He is such a great person. 
Remmi- your a lazy bum for not wanting to go trick or treating, but  you really are better off without all that candy!

Mom´s hat she made  looked really cool. :)


I LOVE WARREN AND IVY TOO! 

Ya´ll are going to love the presents i have picked out for you. 

Beijos e Abraços, 

Sister Chatwin


No comments:

Post a Comment