Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 15, 2014

I am doing great here. Getting excited to see everyone again. I hope that Daddy feels better. :) I love you all so much.  My new companion is great! She is super loving and just what I need. We work really well together.

Right now we are looking for a family to baptize before I leave. A miracle happened and we finally found the street where a family that was baptized but never confirmed lives. We are going to do a family home evening there tonight. I hope that everything goes well and they accept the gospel again. Seeing as it has been more than one year they will all have to be baptized again. 

My companion was serving in Flores before coming here. She is filling me in on all that has happened. My second baptism, Fernando, is now preparing to go on a mission. The rest of his family moved to Manaus from Columbia and were also baptized. It is amazing the things that can happen. I remember how it was a miracle that we found Fernando to teach. It made me really happy to see the fruits of our efforts. 

I am excited to continue doing missionary work when I come home. I have really loved to do retention work. A.K.A visit the less actives. They are so much fun to get to know and help come back to church. Plus there is almost always someone in the family or visiting that hasn’t been baptized yet.

Love you all bunches! 

Sister Chatwin




No comments:

Post a Comment